Once the ‘honeymoon’ period is over, many couples can begin to experience disharmony, as each partner discovers there are issues that might threatening the stability of the relationship. When experiencing these issues, people can begin to feel:
- Unheard and misunderstood
- Avoiding coming home and thus not wanting to share their time with their partner
- Making excuses for why they cannot spend time together or attend traditions that would normally foster quality time
- Become intolerant of one another
- Conflict becomes more of the norm than on the odd occassion
- Thinking that it is at times better to be alone or apart, than together…
Couple counseling has been found to help support a couple explore the issues that are keeping them from connecting with one another. Counseling is carried out within a forum that is safe and non-judgmental.
If you wish to make an appointment, please call 1800 877 924.